What does it cost to write your Will? – Our Price List is below
Wills – Online
This service takes up to 48 hours and your will is written and checked by me, the website owner and a Professional Will Writer, before being printed, bound and posted to you using 1st Class Mail.
- £39 – Online basic Single Will: click here
- £59 – Online basic Mirror / Joint Will: click here
- In a hurry? Got an iPhone? Use the Will Do app click here
- £99 – Single basic Will
- £139 – Mirror/Joint basic Wills
- £199 – Single will with Trusts in
- £329 – Mirror/Joint Wills with a Trust in
- £499 – Mirror/Joint wills for RNRB
- £99 – Change of Property from Joint owners to Tenants in Common
- £149 – Change of Property from Sole owner to Tenants in Common + Land Registry fees
- £199 – Voluntary 1st Registration of Property + Land Registry fees
- Storage of single will: £14 per year
- Storage of Mirror/Joint wills: £28 per year
Lasting Power of Attorney
- £199 – Lasting Power of Attorney – Property & Affairs and Health & Welfare per person (+OPG registration fee)
There are no hidden charges, the price you see here is the price you pay.
All of our wills are covered by £2.5million Professional Indemnity Insurance, we are Members of the Society of Will Writers and have over 10 years experience.
If you are in any doubt at all about what type of Will suits you or if you need some personal advice about your circumstances then please get in touch by email or telephone and we’ll be happy to help. We’re available during normal office hours and can advise on Wills, LPAs, Probate, Inheritance Tax, Funeral Plans and Tenants in Common.